Dr. Amato is a fully accredited Doctor of Chiropractic, a Qualified Medical Examiner (QME) certified
by the California Division of Workers’ Compensation, and a holistic wellness consultant.
Additionally, Dr. Z is a university-level lecturer on the human anatomy. She works closely with several associates in the community having expertise in acupuncture and herbal medicine, and massage and energy work to provide a holistic approach for obtaining and maintaining optimal health.
- Graduate of the Southern California College of Chiropractic with formal training from Cleveland Chiropractic College in Los Angeles — Doctorate of Chiropractic Degree (1989)
- Board Certified Doctor of Chiropractic by the National and California Chiropractic Board of Examiners
- Advanced Proficiency Rated Doctor in The Activator Method (1990)
- Industrial Disability Evaluator, Palmer College of Chiropractic West (2002)
- Qualified Medical Evaluator appointed by the State of California Department of Industrial Relations Division of Worker’s Compensation Medical Unit (2002)
- CranioSacral Therapy through The Upledger Institute
- McKenzie Method — physical rehabilitation for the treatment of lower back and neck injuries
- National Certified Marathon Walk Coach — Team In Training/The Leukemia-Lymphoma Society