Dr. Amato employs The Activator Method of chiropractic adjustment. She provides hands-on therapy using a myofascial technique, hot packs, and “at home” therapy programs. She works in conjunction with her practitioner associates in cases where their expertise in acupuncture, herbal medicine, massage, body and energy work, hypnotherapy, nutrition, ultrasound therapy, structural rehabilitation or sports rehabilitation will benefit her patient.
Acute and Corrective Care
Services are provided to provide the immediate care required to relieve pain and recover from injuries.
- Pinched nerve
- Neck and low back pain
- Headache including migraines
- Jaw pain (TMJ)
- Numbness and tingling
Additional services include individually focused rehabilitation and treatment programs for the care of chronic conditions.
- Disc degeneration
- Chronic arthritic pain
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Frozen shoulder
Sports injury services generally involve the rehabilitation of the extremities.
- Shoulder injuries including rotator cuff injuries
- Knee and hip injuries
- Wrist injuries
- Bursitis and tendinitis
- Ankle injuries
Wellness and Preventive Care
The focus of wellness and preventative care services is optimization of self-healing and self-rejuvenaing systems of the body.
- Improving the function of the nervous system through the prevention and management of spinal subluxation.
- Supportive care for chronic pain and spinal degenerative disorders.
- Public education lectures for civic groups.
- Monthly lectures on a variety of health issues.
We also provide special services for businesses.
- On-site Ergonomic Evaluations for businesses committed to preventing work-related injuries and promoting healthy lifestyles.
- We can be retained for monthly on-site treatments which would include chiropractic and massage services.
Wellness Supplies Available On-site
- Cervical and lumbar pillow
- Lumbar belts
- Ice packs
- Exercise balls
- Sombra / cooling and warming gels
- Herbal medicine
- Wrist splints
- Much more!